Главная  |  Форум  |  Статьи  |  Блоги  |  Галереи  |  Консультации по ГВ  |  Расписание занятий
по-русски   latviski
суббота, 27 апреля

Фотозал

Занятия и экскурсии

Фотозал

Фотозал

Креатив Лавка

Купи-продай

ПоискПоиск    ГруппыГруппы    ПрофильПрофиль

страницы
1 2
предыдущая  |  следующая

Londona offline Londona Сообщение Ср Мар 10, 2010 18:58 Ответить с цитатой

At the moment I prefer to speak about:
Advice
Art
Beauty

Улыбка

в начало Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Skype

KaTepuHo4ka offline KaTepuHo4ka Сообщение Ср Мар 10, 2010 19:30 Ответить с цитатой

Hello, Ladies Улыбка Let me join your nice bunch Цветок
From the list of topics I would discuss Fast Food (Lately I have seen a TV programme about one man, who decided to participate in a kind of experiment and eat fast food only. Before the experiment started he received a complete health check up, which proved to be ok. However, his health started to change for the worse almost immediately.)

Also, I would speak about Mysteries and Music Улыбка

в начало Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

helen offline helen Сообщение Чт Мар 11, 2010 13:30 Ответить с цитатой

Начнем по порядку. Вторая выбранная тема Advice(Советы).

Цитата:

I don’t know what I would do without my friends’ advice. They’ve all given me so much good advice over the years. It’s sometimes very difficult to make decisions on your own. Listening to advice can be great for helping you make the right decision. The greatest piece of advice I’ve received was from my father. He told me I can do anything in life if I try hard. He was right. I am now passing on his advice to my own children. Right now I need some advice on money. My financial advisors are telling me to be very careful. That’s very sound advice. I would advise anyone to do the same. Someone asked me the other day about the worst piece of advice I’ve ever had. I couldn’t answer. I don’t think I’ve had any really bad advice.

Что вы думаете о советах и советчиках? Прислушиваетесь к ним? Игнорируете?

Словарик сложных слов из текста:
to make decision- принимать решение
piece of advice-совет
to try hard- сильно стараться
to pass on-передавать дальше
advisor- советник, консультант
careful-осторожный, осмотрительный
sound- правильный, здравый, логичный
the other day- на днях, недавно

в начало Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

helen offline helen Сообщение Чт Мар 11, 2010 14:13 Ответить с цитатой

Словарик Полезных Слов и выражений, тема Советы.

Advice-совет, рекомендация, консультация
В англ. яз. не существует множественного числа для слова advice. Advice имеет собирательное значение, как ''воздух'', например. То есть употребление слова advices будет не правильным.
Для ед. числа можно использовать выражение a piece of advice, а для множественного или же advice или же pieces of advice.
To give smb advice to do smth- давать кому-то совет о чем-то
To follow upon sb's advice on/about smth- следовать чему-либо совету о чем-то
To turn a deaf ear to advice- не послушаться совета
Sound advice- разумный совет
Misleading advice- совет вводящий в заблуждение
Unsolicited advice- непрошенный совет
Advise-советовать, обращаться за советом, информировать
Advisably-целесообразно, разумно, желательно
Advisability- целесообразность, выгодность

Mae offline Mae Сообщение Чт Мар 11, 2010 22:43 Ответить с цитатой

Hi! Улыбка
It seems to me that the phrase "you can do anything in life if you try hard" is not an advice Подозрительно . It sounds more like a recomendation Закатил глаза . An advice helps you to make a decision Внимание! , or to solve a problem Внимание! .
I have noticed that more and more people address for an advice into the Internet Подозрительно (there is even webpage advice.com Угу where you can give or to ask for an advice), even to solve problems in personal life. I think it's a very bad idea Прячусь , and it looks like a person wants to run away from his problem. Sometimes (especially in personal life Внимание! ) can't be any right advice. To dive this kind of advice you need to know a person in real, you need to know all the nuances of his problem.
The best way to know how to make a desicion is a book reading Здорово . There are described different situations, and various persons, complex scenarios.

liska offline liska Сообщение Сб Мар 13, 2010 21:22 Ответить с цитатой

Hi,everybody! Улыбка
It was very good idea to communicate in English at kkm forum!Excuse me for my English! Краснею I have no any practice..
I think that the pieces of advice are necessary for someone who can not solve the problem by oneself.Possibly he doesn't solve his problem blindly.He has to analyse all answers and pick out the best decision.So,in short,use a bit of common to folow somebody's advice!

It'll be fine You correct my mistakes
Краснею

Последний раз редактировалось: liska (Пн Мар 15, 2010 12:49), всего редактировалось 1 раз

в начало Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

Mae offline Mae Сообщение Сб Мар 13, 2010 21:32 Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

He have to analyse all answers

Mostly people do not analyse advice, they just follow a majority Закатил глаза

liska offline liska Сообщение Вс Мар 14, 2010 17:46 Ответить с цитатой

Mae :

Цитата:

He have to analyse all answers

Mostly people do not analyse advice, they just follow a majority Закатил глаза

Yep,unfortunately,you are right Хм In that case,I suppose,book's reading is complicate and uselessly
too Беспокоюсь

helen offline helen Сообщение Вс Мар 14, 2010 19:19 Ответить с цитатой

liska :
Hi,everybody! Улыбка
It was very good idea to communicate in English at kkm forum!Excuse me for my English! Краснею I have no any practice..
I think that the pieces of advice are necessary for someone who can not solve the problem by oneself.Possibly he don't solve his problem blindly.He have to analyse all answers and pick out the best decision.So,in short,use a bit of common to folow somebody's advice!

It'll be fine You correct my mistakes
Краснею

Все хорошо, самое бросающееся в глаза 3 лицо ед. числа he. В Present Simple he does not и he has to.

liska offline liska Сообщение Пн Мар 15, 2010 12:51 Ответить с цитатой

helen, Счастье нереальное спасибо преогромное Цветок ,поправилась!

gardenija offline gardenija Сообщение Пт Мар 19, 2010 03:21 Ответить с цитатой

Dear ladies, I would be happy to join your sweet company Улыбка May I? And, of course, I should be grateful if you would correct my mistakes.

When I have to take a decision in a matter where I don't feel expirienced enough, piecies of advice help me. Because several persons have more ideas than one person. My choice of potential solutions increase! Really I don't know as majority does, but I will not follow anybodies advice if it doesn't suite me or the situation. No, it isn't true. I've just remembered a case when I prefered to follow an advice in spite of my internal feelings. I regret about it a little. The result (warring me) continuing untill now. From this case I made a conclusion don't accept other's ideas if I don't have consent inside.
The most value thing in advice for me is not instructions what to do, explanation of recomendation, ie.,why to follow this way is much more interesting and useful.
As for asking for advice regarding personal life in internet, it is also surprising me sometimes. Especially when it is written only couple of sentences about the global problem and then follows request for a solution. It's impossible to receive a good advice in such case. Probably I am wrong.
I noticed that people often don't listen even brilliant advice, if adviser is not an authority for them. It means more important who told than what was told.

helen offline helen Сообщение Пн Мар 29, 2010 00:34 Ответить с цитатой

gardenija :
Dear ladies, I would be happy to join your sweet company Улыбка May I? And, of course, I should be grateful if you would correct my mistakes.

в целом, все хорошо Улыбка , вот тут я бы исправила: My choice ...increases. The result is (warring me) continuing.

gardenija offline gardenija Сообщение Пн Мар 29, 2010 10:15 Ответить с цитатой

helen :

gardenija :

в целом, все хорошо Улыбка , вот тут я бы исправила: My choice ...increases. The result is (warring me) continuing.

Thank you! Цветок

helen offline helen Сообщение Ср Апр 07, 2010 14:54 Ответить с цитатой

Новая заявленная тема ART (Искусство).

Цитата:

I’m a great art lover. I look at beautiful paintings and sculptures and wish I could be artistic. I can’t draw or paint to save my life. I wonder why some people are so talented and can create amazing pictures, when other people, like me, can’t even draw good matchstick figures. I would like to fill my house with art from all over the world. It’s interesting to see how different cultures have different kinds of art. There’s nothing better than visiting art galleries when you go to another country. I prefer more traditional art. I don’t really understand a lot of modern art. I look at an exhibit of a pile of bricks in a museum but can’t see how it’s art. I always laugh when my children say, “Daddy, I can do better than that!” I often think they can.

Как я уже ранее упоминала, автор этих статей не я, а известный преподаватель английского Sean Banville. Мое мнение может не совпадать с мнением автора статей. Свое мнение по поводу искусства я напишу позже. Подмигиваю

А что думаете вы об искусстве? Коллекционируете ли вы что-нибудь? Какой вид искусства предпочитаете? Улыбка

to wonder- удивляться
to create- создавать
amazing- удивительный
to draw- рисовать (карандашом)
to paint- рисовать (красками)
art galleries- художественные галлереи
modern art- современное искусство
to exhibit- выставлять на выставке
pile- кипа, куча
bricks- кирпичи
to laugh- смеяться
matchstick figures- фигуры из палочек (см. картинку внизу)

helen offline helen Сообщение Сб Апр 10, 2010 12:45 Ответить с цитатой

Словарик Полезных Слов и выражений, тема Искусство.

Art-искусство
to practice art-заниматься искусством

Виды искусств:
abstract art- абстракционизм
body art- боди арт, искусство тела, представители этого направления рисуют картины на теле
classical art- классическое искусство
impressionism art- импрессионизм
modern art-современное искусство
primitive art- примитивизм
graphic art- графика
decorative art-декоративное искусство
applied art- прикладное искусство
antique art- античное искусство
folk art-народное искусство
Art Nouveau-Арт Нуво, вид исксства конца 19 начала 20 веков

Синонимы; слова, связанные с искусством:
Arts-гуманитарные науки ( все науки, кроме естественных)
Bachelor of Arts (BA)- бакалавр искусств (обладатель степени бакалавра по одной из гуманитарных или математических наук в университетах). Bachelor of Science (BS) - бакалавр естественных наук.
artsy- претендующий на художественность
artsy-craftsy- 'артист' (сленг, уничижительно)
homemade-сделанный вручную
workshop-мастерская
craft-синоним слову -мастерство, искусство
craftsman-искусный мастер
craftsmanship-искусство, мастерство
skill-еще один синоним к слову art- искусство, мастерство
to hone a skill-оттачивать мастерство

mrnxx offline mrnxx Креатив мама
Креатив мама Сообщение Вс Апр 11, 2010 13:48 Ответить с цитатой

Hi, everybody!

First of all I want to thank Helen for possibility to improve our English sitting home with our beloved little ones Рукопожатие Thanks in advance for mistake correction as well.

So, I am art lover, too:) I do remember school time and art lessons which impressed me very much, especially stories about painting art in different historical periods. My favourite artists are impressionists Mone, Van Gogh, Degas. I like Vrubel, Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol very much as well.

However now my life belong to my dear husband and amazing daughter, and so sitting home lead me to find a new interesting hobby for myself. It’s some kind of apply art I think. I visited a couple of Oksana’s lessons „ handmade candy bouquets”, and I am very thankful for them. She helped me finally to realize my creative potential.

Now when I have a little free time from playing, teaching, feeding, changing clothes and nappies of Maria, cooking and cleaning – I’m creating new beautiful candy composition. The advantage and originality of candy bouquet in comparison with real flowers is in it’s thriple action as a present, bouquet and dessert at the same time. Moreover the composition make happy his owner long time, even if all candies already were eaten. Handmade sweet crafts could be not only bouquets. I’ve already made a candy ships, candy trees, a football and ananas of chocolate truffles, an alcohol bottle decorated with candies.

When my daughter grow up, I will pass my skills to her with a big pleasure.

Цветок Цветок Цветок

helen offline helen Сообщение Вс Апр 11, 2010 20:46 Ответить с цитатой

mrnxx :
Hi, everybody!
Thanks in advance for mistake correction as well.

Привет! у вас все очень хорошо, есть пара небольших ошибочек c окончанием S в 3 лице ед. числа в Present Simple (he/she/it): my life belongS, sitting leadS (или тут вообще возможно не настоящее, а совершенное has led, например), the composition makeS; daughter growS up.
А здесь я бы лучше написала candies already were eaten- have already been eaten ( так как "already"). Улыбка

Креатив мама Сообщение Пн Апр 12, 2010 11:24 Ответить с цитатой

helen, thanks a lot for your comment! I'll certainly take this into account.

helen offline helen Сообщение Чт Май 06, 2010 15:22 Ответить с цитатой

Расскажу, что я думаю об искусстве. Здорово

I am, as a Bachelor of Art, really interested in different sorts of art, mainly poetry, prose, cinematography-which I also consider as art. From earlier childhood I was fond of painting, especially classical or antique art . However, being a student, I visited Paris where learned about impressionism; after that I have become a big fan of this kind of art.
In spite of my admiration of art and creative people, I am not able to do anything myself. But, I am working on it, trying to acquire this skill... Здорово

Творческие мамы, расскажите, про ваше увлечение прикладным искусством! Как вы к нему пришли? Подмигиваю

Креатив мама Сообщение Пн Май 10, 2010 21:11 Ответить с цитатой

helen :
Творческие мамы, расскажите, про ваше увлечение прикладным искусством! Как вы к нему пришли?[/color][/b] Подмигиваю

Я уже рассказала вроде Make-up Будет интересно прочитать истории других креатив-мам Улыбка

helen offline helen Сообщение Чт Май 27, 2010 13:15 Ответить с цитатой

Заключительная тема сезона КРАСОТА (beauty) Make-up

Цитата:

People say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That means if someone thinks someone else is beautiful, then they are beautiful. I think the idea of beauty is interesting. Why do we think some things or some people are beautiful and others aren’t? Some people think a building is beautiful, while others think the opposite. People nowadays spend too much time and money on beauty. I agree with the expression, “beauty is only skin deep”. This means that what’s really important is someone’s heart and character, not what they look like on the outside. It’s a little strange, and unfair, that you have to be beautiful to be a top actress or even a news reader on TV. I think there should be equal rights for most of us “non-beautiful” people.

А что для вас красота?

For me all small kids are beautiful, nature is always magnificent- mountains, sea, ocean; summer sky, forest, some music...

beholder-зритель, очевидец
nowadays- в наши дни
unfair-не справедливо

страницы
1 2
предыдущая  |  следующая

Предыдущая тема ::  Следующая тема

Рига, Латвия
СБ, 27/04
ночь

ясно

/images/weather/n_0_10_0_0.jpg
4°..6°

Ветер ЮВ, 1-3 м/сек
Атм. давл. 760..762 мм рт.ст.
СБ, 27/04
утро

облачно

/images/weather/d_2_10_0_0.jpg
8°..10°

Ветер ЮВ, 2-4 м/сек
Атм. давл. 761..763 мм рт.ст.
СБ, 27/04
день

малооблачно

/images/weather/d_1_10_0_0.jpg
14°..16°

Ветер Ю, 3-5 м/сек
Атм. давл. 763..765 мм рт.ст.
СБ, 27/04
вечер

облачно

/images/weather/n_2_10_0_0.jpg
12°..14°

Ветер ЮВ, 1-3 м/сек
Атм. давл. 763..765 мм рт.ст.

Предоставлено Gismeteo.Ru

Сейчас на сайте: 1 гостей и 3 пользователей.
Если у Вас есть вопросы общего характера, деловые предложения или пожелания, напишите нам письмо
© ККМ Клуб 2006 — 2022